Clic is a medium size school with a maximum of 10 students per class. Clic is also a member of The International House World Organisation (IHWO) and EAQUALS.
General Spanish Courses, One to One teaching, Private lessons, Junior Courses, Senior Courses, Spanish University Access, DELE Exam Course, Spanish and Flamenco Course, Business Spanish, Hispanic Studies, Conversation and Grammar.
- 30 Fully Equipped Classrooms with Air Conditioning
- Conference Room
- Roof top terrace with small pool
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Multimedia Room and Library
- Specialised Language Bookshop
- Lift and Facilities for Wheelchair Users
The school is in the heart of Seville, within few minutes from all the major sites. Seville, the capital of Andalusia, is full of culture throughout the year, such as Flamenco, Bullfighting, Semana Santa (Holy Week).
- The building is a modern, fully equipped and refurbished historical mansion
- Cadiz and Seville Mixed Stay
- Excellent location!
- Free Guide Tour of the city
- Weekly Screenings of Spanish Speaking Movies
- Wide Range of Cultural Activities such as museum visits, Corpus Christi Procession, etc.
- Weekend day Trips to other cities and villages in Andalusia, Portugal and Morocco