Tia Tula- Salamanca <Special Offer 15%off !!!>
Tia Tula is small size school with a maximum of 10 students per class. It is a partner school of Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, and is recognised by WWC. Tia Tula is also a member of ACTFL.
General Spanish Courses, DELE Exam Preparation Courses, A-Level, GCSE, Courses for Teachers of Spanish, Spanish for Business, Spanish and Latin-American Literature, Spanish History and History of Spanish Art, Spanish and Latin-American Cinema, Gastronomy, Conversation and Written Expression.
- 5 charming classic classrooms
- Multimedia Room
- Audiovisual Support
- Computer Room with Wi-Fi Internet connection
Tía Tula is situated in the centre of Salamanca, only 200 kilometres from Madrid. The city is filled with students and tourists, as well as surrounded by the historic monuments which have honoured Salamanca as a UNESCO World Heritage City.
- Personalised teaching programme
- Small groups= fast learning
- Location, location, location!
- Salamanca and Alicante Mixed Stay
- Free guide tour of the city of Salamanca
- Sightseeing trips to other cultural cities and villages
- Weekly screenings of Spanish speaking movies
- Adventure Sundays: outdoors activities
- Tours of Salamanca´s tapas bars
- Latin dancing